Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Opinions

So lately I have been attempting to buy stuff to make our condo feel more like a home. The hard part is I am not one who can make decisions by myself. I crave and need a second opinion on what I'm buying whether it's curtain rods or pillows, I just need that second opinion.

Well Danny, being a guy, doesn't have much of an opinion on the home decor aspect of our lives, so that leaves me to just go out to stores and buy stuff by myself. I know I just said Danny doesn't have much of an opinion, well that's on somethings but not everything. Every once in a while he all of a sudden has an opinion & then I'm sent back to the store to return items.

It was so nice when a week ago Danny went to the stores with me so that I could ask him important questions like "the square or the round curtain rod end?" or "all purple towels or mix and match with the gray and white?" All I have to say is it went so much faster and was so much more satisfying getting confirmation and a second opinion when purchasing items. It ended up taking longer than expected but we got some good stuff & he was such a good sport. Pretty much the best husband I've ever had!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo a new blog for a new family. I'm looking forward to some pics of your place once you get all settled. :)

    ReplyDelete