Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Lost Wallet

About two weeks ago I lost my wallet. After going to Walmart, I came home and couldn't find it anywhere. I checked my car twice, went through the house a couple of times. Then Danny came home and did his own search. All I could figure is I left it in the shopping cart at Walmart, so I called and stopped by a couple of times to see if some kind soul had turned it in, but to no avail.

Luckily whoever had found my wallet decided not to use any of my credit or debit cards which only made me more confused. Who keeps a wallet but doesn't use the credit/debit cards, it's not like I'm Lindsay Lohan and carry around $10,000 cash.

Well I gave it over a week and decided it was time to start trying to replace all the cards and such in my wallet, which included my social security card (yes I know you aren't suppose to carry it in your wallet).

Last night I went to look for a bag of mine in my car and not even looking very hard what did I find underneath the passenger seat...the missing wallet. I checked there twice and Danny checked there as well. I felt like such an idiot, a grateful idiot, but an idiot nonetheless. No wonder no one was using the debit/credit cards.

Why I needed to lose my wallet for 2 weeks, I don't know. Maybe it was to prepare me for the future and get me to not carry my social security card with me anymore. Whatever the reason I'm glad I found it. I didn't want to by a new wallet or ask for one for Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. http://grooveshark.com/s/Hope+I+Never+Lose+My+Wallet/3oo16T?src=5

    ReplyDelete